The Irish King's Caramel Corn
CSA Meber Kristen Ishee's Recipe Using Ambrose Farm's Organic Popping Corn:
15 Cups Popped corn
1Cup Brown sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Light Karo Syrup
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1) Dump the popped corn into a brown paper bag
2) Heat sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt; stirring
occasionally until bubbly around edges.
Continue cooking over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) Remove from heat; stir in baking soda until foamy.
4) Dump over popped corn. Fold up bag tightly.
5) Place bag in microwave for 1 minute
6) Shake it like you mean it.