Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
• 1 cantaloupe - peeled, seeded and cubed
• 2 cups pineapple/orange juice (your choice)
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
• plain yogurt of your choice for garnish
• mint for garnish
1. Peel, seed, and cube the cantaloupe.
2. Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup juice in a blender or food processor; cover, and process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in lime juice, ginger, and remaining juice. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour. Garnish with mint and drizzle of yogurt
*if you feel it needs to be sweeter add a little local honey!